Thursday, May 23, 2013

Would I Change Anything?

Well, the end of the school year is upon us. I've spent some time thinking about whether I would change anything that happened this year, and the answer is . . .

No. I would not change a thing.

Let me explain. I come from Mason High School. Don't get me wrong, it was a very good school, and I got a lot from my experiences there, but truth is I was miserable there. I kind of stuck out awkwardly. I didn't fit in with any group. Even with the people that I considered my friends, I was still too different from them to really belong.

But here, at Diamond Oaks, I've truly found my place. The teachers have been amazing. They're funny, they're experienced, and they're always willing to help. I've met some people that I can truly say are my best friends. Seriously, I can tell them anything, and they can do the same.

Finally, there's one friend I've made this year that has changed my life forever. Sure, he's a little unusual, and he can be a jerk sometimes, but he's taught me so much about life and about respect that I know I'll never forget him.

Thank you, Apache, for teaching me how to fly. <3

1 comment:

  1. You and him look great horses stay with you for life, each with a little different meaning. Keep flying :)

    ReplyDelete